Thursday, October 10, 2013

13x10 You Got Me Postmortem||


Before I share my thoughts I have a question…..was the scene where Maya wrote a song basically telling Zoë she wishes her dead a scene edited out of the US Airing of This Is How We Do It or was it a sneak peak for the rest of 13B????

Anyway I’m kind of over Alli/Leo and have been since the summer so not much opinion on those…..well except Alli you do know that in pretty much any given Nicolas Sparks novel somebody dies and don’t think Adam’s death is the death in your story either just saying…..
Going to instead talk about the tenners (or niner in Miles’s sister’s case…..so is she a series regular or is she a reccureer and more important should I be tagging her when I go back to recaps this…..

Anyway Zoe is all happy cause apparently that cliff hanger phone call Drew’s called her a few more times and she’s totally sure they are together…..though, as Maya and Tristan point out Drew has a girlfriend (FIANCE guys….also I was a bit miffed it seemed for the moment like Maya forgot Drew’s history with her sister thankfully it was later brought up so all was forgiven) Drew comes clean saying he’s not dating Bianca but engaged and he was hopped up on sleeping pills and he’s upset cause the doctor won’t give him more…..
Zig’s back though the fact that the reason that he had nice things in the promos was because he’s now a drug dealer and NOT because Zoe becomes his sugar mama or his mom won the lotto or has a sugar daddy sadden me. 

Zoe over all is a maniputivly bitch with no redeeming quality taking the drugs and trying to use them as a means to get Drew to be her date.

I really love Drew/Clare’s relationship though I wish the writers keep it in a platonic sense because straight girls and guys CAN be friends though between the him picturing Zoe as Clare and the promos…. Well….yea….. Drew asks Clare not to tell Bianca about his drugged out misadventure and Clare agrees to come back as Veep and promises not to bring up a texting and driving thing until Drew is ready…..


Back to Zoe I wonder if Maya wanting to be friends is more a Zoe is a poor girls Tori thing or a friends close enemy closer thing…..

Also I love the Dallas/Drew bromance though I just want to give Dallas a hug between the Alli rejection and the fact he not only lost Adam but Cam as well

No comments:

Post a Comment