Thursday, July 25, 2013

13x04 My Own Worst Enemy – postmortem







Once again I know unpopular opinion in the fandom is that Clare and Eli are over rated however for the third week in a row I just have to say that they are the strongest plot line and I shudder to think about next week when the sub-plots are the continuation of the B and C plots of this episode along with the Imogen/Adam/Becky/Douchebag Todd from Florida plot. I mean seriously this plot is chilling me just as much as the one from last season of Parenthood with each and every up and down. I loved Drew this episode (you’ll see once I get to re-capping season 10-12 my polarizing love/hate relationship with the elder Torres sib LOL). He and Clare really act well off one another as characters and I really hope as the season progresses we get tons more interaction as pres/vp. Also I’m so calling that she ends up in remission either by summer’s end or by Christmas break at latest.

As far as the other plots…. REALLY love Miles to quote the film Shrek….. Miles is an Onion…..can’t wait to unravel his layers and hopefully see him get to interact with someone less grating to watch then Tristan. (I love gay people it’s the text speak that I can’t stand) I’m not looking forward to the Zoe/Miles/Tristan triangle that I’m sure is going to turn into a quad with Winston and Maya and maybe even some bizaro hexagon with Zig by seasons end…..

The third plot…..I don’t know. I love Alli and the actress behind the role I just hate the fact that her development is always one step forward then ten steps back where she loses her shit over guys. I mean it’s highly doubtful that Leo will be any more than a summer fling and I really hope it’s not just rinse repeat with her fawning all over Dallas in 13B and beyond


Sidenote I personally think Maya would have a healthier relationship friend wise with the seniors like Jenna and Alli then with her own peers just saying……

No comments:

Post a Comment