Thursday, August 22, 2013

13x08 Young Forever Postmortem



Despite the reason behind the episodes plot hands down this was the strongest one thus far this season. I loved the cameo by Bianca and hope Alicia comes back sometime down the line though I’m still getting the feeling that she’s going to end up screwing around in Waterloo and the engagement is going to be off…..but this isn’t about shooting holes into ships especially cause I do enjoy Drianca (Drew+ Bianca)
I liked the return of Dave and I wonder how many more episodes he’ll have cause I know Jamali wasn’t at the season thirteen photo shoot (though Jordy was and Adam is obviously gone and Ricardo was and Zig has been MIA even in the fall block promo)
Speaking of Ricardo it would have been nice to of seen Zig and Maya in this episode as well as more alums mainly Fiona, Katie, and Mo…..but I think that was my only gripe.

Loved the mention of the party Adam threw for Fiona and Drew’s concussions as well as near the beginning when Alli’s phone buzzed and Jenna commented is that HIM again. I’m going to assume she meant Leo since Alli must have seen Dallas at the funeral.

I think my only other gripe aside from the lack of tenners and alum would be that Clare is already in remission though I guess it’s so she can start school right away and they can put Eli on the bus to New York to sink their golden ship and piss off whatever fanbase is left once they killed Adam.


As far as the Fall promo goes (taking bets right now that the premiere will be October 10th or 11th depending on what day it airs….) It looks like Clare’s wigs are going to be a thing, and Matlinsworth is going to waste no time hooking up post-Paris, and Drew…..well I guess his days of acting like a grown ass man are numbered…..darn…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment