Sunday, June 23, 2013

Intro: TAKE 2


So I went back and forth pretty much since The Time of My Life ended pondering where to start and while I was fairly close to starting when the current seasons were little bitty minor niners back in season 8 I ultimately decided to go way back to season 1. This means 317 episodes however by the time the re-watch is done I assume 13A will be done or fairly close to it meaning there will be 325.


2 Part episodes and movies will be contained to one post to keep things streamline.


As far as my recaps go while my notes are being written scene by scene I may go back and fourth between scene by scene deconstructing and going from sub plot to sub plot. I’ll also try to go beyond a recap adding my two cents and pulling out parallels and nods to character development….or derailment though there are some cases that while popular consensus says it’s a derail I think it’s justifiable and not a case of W-T-Fuckery.


While some of the earlier episodes (like the pilot) do focus on some adult plotlines I may just gloss over them and focus more on the teens….we shall see


As far as tags each post will be tagged with the season and episode title as well as either recap or postmortem depending on what it is followed by major plot points. Since there can only be 20 tags/labels not all characters will be tagged but I’ll try to use tag at least the most involved ones.


Thanks for taking this ride and comments are open so feel free to engage and ask my opinions…..


Now let’s go back to the start…..

No comments:

Post a Comment