Friday, June 21, 2013

An Intro: Whatever It Takes I Know I Can Make It Through

So….I recently remembered I’ve had this blog however with my discovery of Tumblr and other social mediums it’s been neglected since sometime in 2010 and well I realized that needed to change and so I’ve deleted all prior posts and hey….I may even give myself a title makeover and when all is said and done well….I think I just may embark on a project…..what kind of project you ask well…..I think I’m going to do a Degrassi re-watch. Okay I know what you’re thinking…..seriously you are going to watch all 400+ episodes and growing of the franchise…..no….and it may make me a bad fan but I’ve never even seen the classic years of Kids of Degrassi Street, Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High so this blog will focus solely on Degrassi:the Next Generation or as later seasons simply Degrassi. BUT you may say to yourself….that still is 300+ episodes and growing….where to start. Well….I don't know yet if I'll be taking my journey chronologically however if I do I'll most likely begin with season 8 (The season Clare became a series regular and Alli and Connor was introduced) or season 10 which was the first season that the show began running for super sized seasons of 40+ episodes. Whatever way I do re-watch I plan on recapping/commenting on season 13 as it airs so be warned of spoilers since I don't know how to code cuts here just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment